New Glasgow is good.
We chopped down a christmas tree the other day it was a really nice tree. Sounds good about the gifts and stuff. I'll be looking forward to getting the packages. are you sure you guys dont want anything?
The old people are about to feed us so I'll be back in like 30 minutes. Guess what. I met someone who went to lone peak and the weirdest part is she is like a really cool sister missionary!
Some of the older sisters in the branch sew quilts every wednesday for humanitarian stuff and then feed us about noon. It takes about 30-45 minutes everytime.
next week i wont be on though because we have zone leader council. we go to halifax for it. we have a bit of snow right now but alot melted the last few days
love you too take care and have a good weekMitch
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment