With 2 more missionaries and no car we have to do stuff early and fast. I have only like 30 minutes left.
The sweetest thing about being a missionary is Becoming good friends with members and non-members and that I only have 7 more months of it hahahahahahahaha.
I might need to send another package home. It will have another photo album in it so let me know if thats ok if I use my card for that. I'm trying to keep it so the only thing you and dad pay for is postage stuff.
I hate having 4 Elders in 1 appartment there is no room any where. Walking every where sucks. The weather is the highlight and its -12 if that tells you anything.
I love you so much and our family. They don't dance around the point - they get strait to it tell it like it is and they love to joke around. well I better get going love you tons hope all is well love you love you Mitch
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment