Hey guys how’s everything. Well New Glasgow is still going good. Tracy is so sweet. She makes this area the greatest. She is so funny. When we go over she turns on the radioJ.
Well this past week not much happened. We had zone conference. It was OK. It was on the area book. It was kinda boring. It was more for the new missionaries. I guess it’s always good to refresh the skills. We drive down to Halifax tomorrow. That will be sweet. Me and Searle are going to visit Maurice. It will be really cool to see him again. I’m excited for the food. It’s always so good. It’s the best home cookin we get out here. Well not much to tell you all but I love you guys so much. Your all so great.
Love Mitch
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment