Friday, November 14, 2008

Letter sent November 13, 2008

Zone leaders at President's
L-R: Hopkins, Christensen, Searle, Me
Me at Jungle Jim's with Tracy
Jungle Jim's again
The pumpkin I made for Halloween
Go Buckeyes!!
Buckeyes burning Michigan
Somewhere out here!!
Stellerton, Nova Scotia
well, so about Abby having a seizure. please email me when stuff like that happens. I only heard about it when Krysta said it in a letter. Well, I'm serving with Baker. he seems pretty cool. I'll talk tons of crap about football :) Maybe I'll show him the highlight video - GO VIKINGS. I'm so mad they're out of the playoffs. Next time they play I'll be there.
Well this past week we went up to Cape Breton and i got to see all the members up there I know. Well not all, but the coolest ones!This past week was district conference. We had 14 missionaries sleep in our apartment. it was crazy. We had hockey and there were a few fights between a few of the missionaries. I'm sure you'll be surprised one was me! Everyone got mad cause I was making the games so competitive but whatever. It's not fun if there is no competition.Love you all. Take care.Love Mitch

No comments: