Saturday, November 1, 2008

Letter sent October 24, 2008

Hello. Well Tracy rocks. She is so cool. I bet that was a pretty big surprise. We were sitting at her house & I said it half joking half serious that she should call you & she didJ. It was good to talk to you (Mom and Brie). I wanted to talk to everyone but I couldn’t run up her bill. It was kinda sad when my comp called & was talking to his mom. He found out she had blood clots in her lungs – it sucked.
So Tracy is so funny though. She would fit in perfect with the fam. She is so sarcastic. She has such a rock solid testimony too. It’s so cool to see it. She is sweet.
Well this last week we helped build a shed for a member & went out to this members farm. Tracy took us. See she is the bomb & her son Nathan is so funny too. He is a stud. Anyway on the way back we took out a raccoon. She swerved out of the way & ended up swerving right into it haha. It was so funny. Then 5 minutes later we hit one that had already got ran over. It was so freakin funny.
I talked to Elder Searle today & me & him are going to go see Maurice when we go to zone leader council. It will be good & fun to see Searle again. Most of the zone leaders are letter of the law.
Well I love you all this much (he drew a picture of the world with him at the top and his arms around the whole thing!)
Have a good week.
Love Mitch

No comments: