Thursday, November 13, 2008

Emails sent November 12, 2008

My old comp is a Marine – I told you that forever ago. He wanted to go to Iraq because his unit is going. He didn’t have to but he said it would be like me leaving the bros on their own so I understand.
Yes make a cd with the camera card if you could. And hopefully all the skin cancer is gone.
Hey so I have a question for you and dad. You can think it over and answer me next week. There is a really nice jacket that I saw that I like. It’s like $165 plus tax. I was wondering if I could get it. if not I have a jacket so don’t worry if the answer is no. just let me know either way. Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for everything you do. Take care and thanks sooooooo much for your love and support.Mitch

No comments: