Friday, November 21, 2008

Letter sent November 21, 2008

Tracy and her 7 dogs
Bald eagle
Hello. Well how is everyone doing? Well this past week was pretty sweet. We have a really cool guy we’re starting to teach. His name is JR.
We also had a road hockey tourney this weekend. My team lost in the championship. I was mad cause no one on our team was really even playing hard but whatever.
Elder Baker is a cool kid and it’s fun talkin trash that PG is better (Elder Baker is from Orem and played football for them!)
So I’m really excited for Christmas and talking to you guys and the boys. Well Tracy got her patriarchal blessing. It was so sweet. We got to go with her. She is so sweet. She is hands down the coolest person I have met out here and will meet. She’s my favorite in Atlantic Canada. Her blessing was so cool. After she went to this English store and got a ton of candy from England. It was so funny to see her going nuts over the candy.
I cleaned our fridge this past week. It was so freakin gross – I almost threw up a few times. It sucks. Ever since I left home my stuff doesn’t pick itself up like it did when I was home :) Thanks for all you guys do. Take care. Love Mitch

No comments: