Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Letter sent October 3, 2008

Letter sent October 3, 2008: (written like we got it!)
Hey guys what up? Well things are going better I think its just cause I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Well some business first – the BYU season tickets sound awesomeJ. As for the hunting trip I can’t wait. I saw some ducks the other day and I swear they were like taunting me. If I only had my gun! I was reading Dan’s letter about the trip and it made me want to go so bad. Hopefully all that stuff and school and everything will match up perfect so I can go hunting.
The BYU games are for sure – I wouldn’t miss that for a thing. GO COUGARS!
So really not much to exciting happened this past week. I did burn some Michigan stuff – that was pretty sweet. I’ll send pictures of it.
That’s pretty crazy that one of the elders in the ward his brother served up here. Small world. Well I really can’t think. Wait, this past week something pretty funny/crazy happened. The elders in St. John’s - there in the same branch as us. One of there investigators is going to prison for robbing a C-store with a meat cleaver. How freakin weird is that. I’m sure your wondering why she did it. well someone put 5 hits of extasy in something and she ended up taking it. Other than that not much new. Can you guys call Sean and tell him I say hi and get the letter that I’m going to write and get it to him. I love that kid and haven’t heard from him. I love all my boys. Seriously, they are the bomb. I miss them. I was thinkin the other day I have known Ben Gerun forever – 14 years. That’s freakin nuts. But I love the Bros and you guys. Have a great week.
Much love - Mitch

No comments: