Hey guys! So I was thinkin about it the other day that since Brian went to the Twins/Yankees game for pretty cheap we should do something like that when I get home. I was thinkin instead of Twins/Yankees we could do – I don’t know . . . – Ohio State vs USC at the Horseshoe:) Let me know what you guys think. That would be so sweet. I would go nuts the whole game – GO BUCKEYES! Speakin of college football I heard BYU is tearin it up. There is a member who gives me an update on the Buckeyes, BYU, and the Minnesota Vikings every time we go over. He only does after I ask him to though:)
Well I love you all so much. You guys rock. I love you all so much and am so grateful for all you do for me. love you – have a good week.
Love Mitch
PS – For Christmas please get me stuff I’ll use when I get home (like a ticket to the OSU vs USC game)! Thanks for everything.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment