Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Letter sent October 1, 2008

Hey guys, what’s up?
I was reading Zach’s email about how “tough” his mission is cause they only commit 3 people to baptism. Ya I haven’t done that in about 6 months. I taught the 2nd lesson for the first time since Corner Brook. This has been a tough area but so is the mission.
Well I don’t think much is new. It was pretty funny – we helped Bro Green this past week and he was talking about Fred his dog. He said “whenever I come home he goes right ape s#@%”. I almost died laughing it was so funny.
Well I love you all - have a great week.
Love Mitch
PS How badly do you want to come to Newfoundland? It’s an 8 hour ferry ride each way. How long do you guys want to stay out here? Other than PEI where do you want to go? How long do you want to spend in Boston? Where are we flyin out of and where are you flyin in?

No comments: