Hey guys. How’s everything? Well I’m all settled in New Glasgow and things are going pretty good. I was wrong about my comp being an ex-marine he still is one and might go to Iraq again in December. So the fact that it’s again means he has already been there. So we were talkin about it the other day and I had to ask him if he had ever killed a man. Guess what. He hasn’t. he said he would of but his sergt told him to stand down. Pretty crazy. He is a pretty cool kid. He is from Washington and loves cars. So that’s all I can think of to tell you. So we got double transferred in and that sucks. We both have no clue where we are going.
This past week was pretty sweet. Me and Gilmour and Wilkinson stayed up all night talking. I was so tired the next day. it was fun though.
We have zone leader council on the 29-30. I get to see Searle which will be sweet. He is a stud.
Anyway I love you all so much. You all rock. I’m so lucky to have a family like you guys. All the best.
Love Mitch
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment