skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Pictures from Gros Morne National Park
So this is where you hike up!
Gros Morne Mountain
Gros Morne Mountain
Gros Morne Mountain
Ten Mile Pond
The 2 caribou we saw we were like 50 yards away!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look out world - Here I come!!
Mission Map
Definition of a Missionary
Canada Halifax Mission
Mission Addresses
Apartment Address:
Elder Mitchell Clarine
168 Grant St. #26
New Glasgow, N.S. B2H 3Y5
Canada
Mission Home Address:
Elder Mitchell Clarine
Canada Halifax Mission
202 Brownlow Avenue Unit F Bldg F
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1T5
Canada
Where is New Glasgow Nova Scotia?
In New Glasgow Nova Scotia it's now:
Baby it's . . . outside
Counting down
Halifax Temple
Band of Brothers
Ben, Zach, Sean, Me, Braden, TK
I'm a mama's boy and always will be!
He's such a smart young man!
Maurice
I love this guy!
Maurice's Baptism
Wish I could have been there
Get free
hit counter code
here.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(13)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(11)
▼
2008
(21)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(10)
Emails sent October 22, 2008
Letter sent October 16, 2008
Letter sent October 15, 2008
Emails from October 15, 2008
Transferred - October 8, 2008
Letter sent October 3, 2008
Miscellaneous Pictures
Letter sent October 1, 2008
Pictures from Gros Morne National Park
Letter sent September 25, 2008
About Me
Stripling Warrior 84
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment